Camping for the whole weekend – 3 days/3 nights!
Book a camping space and enjoy toilets, showers, campfires and the stars! Bring your camping gear and set up your space! Move in on Thursday arvo and immerse yourself in 3 days of Aussie heritage, thrills & skills of the stockmen and their horses, fabulous food, wine, Friday night Bush Dance and live music Saturday night. Live the full experience as the stockmen and women of Australia have done it throughout our history.
Camping is per car and all weekend means a Thursday or Friday arrival and Sunday departure. BYO wood for a campfire. This is bush camping so BYO luxury if you need it! Use the BOOK NOW button to secure your little patch of Stockman Challenge heaven.
“Swags are the furniture of the bush, and neither man nor woman ventures out without one. Slung over the pack pony, hanging from the camel, or thrown into the back of the truck, with a quart-pot dangling from the strap, they stand for house and home and life’s achievement.” Get yours from event partner – The Jolly Swagman
Enjoy your own Bell Tent with Queen Sized Mattress, Ensuite shower, and toilet, camp-fire stocked with wood. Glamping tents sleep two people and offer you the luxury rarely experienced at a festival! Three luxurious nights! Use the BOOK NOW button to secure one of two Glamping Tents! (please note supplied image is indicative only)
Booking your Camping Pass is easy!
Whether it’s the outback experience in the Jolly Swagman Campsite or spoiling yourself with Glamping simply click the BOOK NOW button.
If you have questions about any of the options you can call 0417315308 or email complex orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camping has limited capacity and is sold on a first come first served basis.
- The Jolly Swagman Campsite is on site at The Lower Lakes Stockman’s Challenge & Bush Festival.
- Camping passes are for Thursday afternoon arrival – Sunday departure. (please note you can stay for a shorter time but Camping Passes they are only sold as weekend passes only.)
- Campsite Passes are per car/site and entry to the event requires that Gate Passes must be purchased for each person attending. eg A car of four requires 1 x camping pass and 4 x gate passes.
- Cancellation will incur a 50% charge on each booking.